What's Awesome About CEL....Click here
Chester-East Lincoln School District #61 is a diverse K-8 district that services the communities of Beason, Lawndale, and Lincoln. Learn more about CEL from the information on the school's academic report card to current proterty tax information and everything in between.
- CEL Employee Access
- CEL interactive Report Card
- AYP Report
- Homeless Student Information
- CEL Documents
- Resident Engagement Committee
- ESEA Title 1 Compliance
- Budget Information
- Student Center Renovations
- 5 Year Renovation Powerpoint
- Education Fund Analysis
- 2012 Levy Powerpoint
- FY 2013 ASA
Our district has compiled a number of resources about our current curricula to help parents better understand what we are teaching here at CEL. In addition, curriculum enrichment links have been included by grade level and correspond with basic grade level concepts and current units of study. These on-line resources and activities are research-based programs that will help your child increase their knowledge and strengthen their classroom skills.Curriculum Page
Learn more about what is happening at CEL! From recent newspaper articles to newsletters and announcements, you can find out all the recent current events and information to be well informed about the District.
- **Cheer Clinic Video** CEL cheer clinic performance video from December 5. Good job ladies!
- **Board of Education Meeting Agenda** CEL Board of Education meeting will be Tuesday December 17 at 6pm with a Levy hearing before at 5:45 in the school Commons.
- **CEL Book Fair** CEL Book Fair will be December 2 - 6 in the Commons and Library areas. Click here for a link to the Book Fair.
- **Target Rewards** CEL has received $217.05 from Target Rewards. We would like to thank all of our great CEL parents, families, alums and staff for the contributions.
- **Job openings** Click here for a link to all CEL job openings.
- **Draw Down Info** CEL Community Club will be hosting a Draw Down fundraiser on February 15, 2014 from 6- 10pm at the Knights of Columbus Hall. Contact Candice Toft at firstname.lastname@example.org or Steph Brandt at email@example.com for more info. Click here for a flyer on the evenings events.
- **CEL 1st Quarter Honor Roll** Here is the list of all our hard working 5th - 8th Grade Honor Students. Good Job!
- **Mr. Hoffert's Art Museum** Mr. Hoffert has been working on a virtual art museum for students and parents to view. Click here to begin your tour.
- National School Lunch Program
- 2013 - 2014 School Year Calendar
- **CEL night at Culvers** CEL night at Culvers. Click here to find out more.
- Early Dismissals
- Box Tops for Education:
This program helps fund our PBIS
- Community Club meetings
2nd Monday of each month
- **K-4 School Supply List** Click here for the school supply list for K - 4th grade.
- **5-8 School Supply List** Click here for the school supply list for 5 - 8th grade.